Thursday, August 23, 2012

And the Winner is . . .

Thank you to every body who entered the "Who's Your Jude?" contest. I was super impressed by every one's suggestions and was introduced to several new faces who I could definitely picture as Jude. I had a super tough time deciding who the winner was. Super tough time. But after much deliberation and plugging a formula into a scientific calculator, I have a winner.

Drum roll please.

The winner of the "Who's Your Jude?" contest is:

Ms. Kristen Rene with her suggestion of someone you all have probably never heard of (hehe): Mr. Channing Tatum.

Okay, okay, he's a little old to be Jude, but if you shaved a decade off, he'd be pretty darn close to who I could see as Jude. Tall, stacked, shaved head, and just emits that bad boy vibe.

Thank you again to everyone for your entries. In this contest, no one's a loser!

So, Ms. Kristen, please email me at nwilliamsbooks@gmail.com your information and I'll get a signed paperback copy in the mail for you.

Love you all!

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations Kristen! Channing Tatum is definitely an amazing pick! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can definitely see Channing tatum as Jude especially with the look he had in the first step up movie

      Delete
  2. its such a nice blog to provides info
    hope more people discover your blog because you really know what you’re talking about. Can’t wait to read more from you!
    for more plz visit
    debt management plan

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like Channing , however I found my Jude in Luke Guldan, fitness model.... holy heck he is hot. Here is a link to the picture of him in his football uniform. If the link doesnt work just google his name :)
    http://outsports.com/jocktalkblog/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/luke-guldan.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really see Kellan Lutz as Jude, they are both tall and have the serious switch personalities

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.